On social media, I’ll occasionally share a little bit of me for #fridayintroductions, but I wanted to share more of me on my website. So I’m starting a new series #MeetMeganMondays where, on the first Monday of every month, I’ll share a little bit about me and the haps around my life. (Yes, I know it’s the second Monday – I took a day off for labor day!)
- I am super excited for the next couple months because I have 10 weddings and so many family and engagement sessions planned. I am
- I’ve been really trying hard to meal prep and workout lately – it’s much harder than it looks.
- Trevor and I are still newly weds – we don’t plan to expand our family any time soon. I know they say there’s never a perfect time to have kids, but we’d like to get some finances in order before we even start thinking about bringing a tiny human into this world. Also, I am way too busy for that right now.
Sidebar – since when does not wanting a kid make you a bad person? Can we stop with the hate? If you want 10 kids – you go girl! And if you don’t want any – why is that like a shameful thing to admit? And who knows, what if we can’t have kids? It’s a thing that happens to a lot of couples and people don’t talk about it, but they should. Ok, rant over. Stop asking me when I’m going to have a kid please or I’ll start giving you some really awesome answers (that I googled) and they will make you regret asking me.
- Glittery Keds might be my new favorite shoes – I bought a black pair and wore them to a wedding a couple weeks ago and my feet were so comfy AND I looked fly AF!
- My favorite place in the whole world is the beach. Specifically, Maui, where Trevor and I went on our Honeymoon. If you’re like me and love the beach, let’s book a session there! Click here to contact me. Also, I’m totally down to travel to Hawaii.